Are you interested in pursuing a career in communications on the national stage? Are you passionate about helping innovative organizations make a great impact on our nation’s schools? Does an organization with a diverse and high-profile client base that will provide great opportunities for professional growth and good compensation sound appealing? Then read on:
Larson Communications is a growing public relations firm that has developed a reputation as the nation’s premier public education reform communications organization. With team members in San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Chicago and Denver, we serve clients across the country as they do positive work with thousands of children and families.
Larson Communications has a values-driven culture. We believe in cultivating a work environment for all that fosters a dedicated, passionate and high-performing team. Our shared values of service, commitment to excellence, integrity, team and passion fuel our work. We strive to have a team that is reflective of our clients and the communities they serve. We welcome applicants of diverse backgrounds with unique perspectives who can complement our existing team.
Our seasoned, nimble team has over eight decades of experience in raising the visibility of great organizations, including some of the most innovative charter school and education reform organizations in the country. We celebrate this cause, our spirit of collaboration, and are looking to bring aboard a self-motivated, highly skilled Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist your job duties will include:
- Support the Digital Marketing Director to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns, helping clients understand progress towards their communications objectives
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on these insights
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion split tests across digital marketing channels
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Create compelling marketing copy for paid ads, landing pages and email campaigns
- Mentor and manage the daily work of support staff
- Stay updated on the latest cutting-edge trends in digital marketing and lead how Larson Communications integrates these trends
- Serve as an ambassador of Larson Communications when networking with clients and professional peers
Qualifications and skills required:
- 3 – 5 years of proven experience in digital marketing, leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels (experience with Instapage, Unbounce or similar platforms a plus)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., Facebook Ad Manager and Google Ads)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience creating and/or editing videos is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite and Meltwater is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Team culture focused on growth and mentorship
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Individual health care contributions
- 401K matching
- Unlimited vacation
Location: Larson Communications offers a remote work environment.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with heading ‘Digital Marketing Manager application for Larson Communications JV21’ along with a cover letter. To be considered, please incorporate the word ‘pineapple’ into your cover letter. Please no phone calls.